now browsing by category
- 2013 Dates: June 24-30, July 01-07; July 08-14.
- Max. group size of 5.
- Day 1 (Sunday)
- Depart (by float plane) from Muncho Lake, on the Alaska Highway
- Fly into a remote wilderness camp in theNorthern Rockies
- Day 2 through Day 6 (Monday through Friday)
- Stay in our rustic cabins or pack up camp and trail further into the mountains.
- Day 7 (Saturday)
- Fly back out of the mountains to theAlaska Highway
The Adventure: Due to the small group sizes, this adventure can be 100% customized to meet your expectations. We have guides with extensive experience in a wide variety of activities, which allows us to provide options including following activities:
- Wildlife Photography (including bird watching),
- Backcountry Horse Skills (saddling, packing, hobbling, picketing, mountain riding, hoof care),
- Absolute freedom to set an itinerary that works for you, and to modify it on the trail.
GGO will be offering a select range of horseback adventures with guides / naturalists specializing in your area 0f interest.
Details comming soon.